Admissions for the 2020/2021 Academic Session of the Basic Midwifery Programme at the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery, Egbe is now open.
Candidates are required to have West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) qualifications with credit in at least 5 subjects i.e English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Interested candidates are required to make payment with their Bank ATM card on the school website: https://www.ecwasom.net. Note that candidates are strongly advised to use valid and correct email address for their online application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process.
- After payment on the school website, Payment Reference will be send to the applicant email address. The applicant is to proceed by login to school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
- Applicants should print out the completed application form which must be submitted to school admin officer on arrival for entrance examination.
- Closing date for the sales of form is 23rd November, 2019. Late Applications commence from 25th November, 2019.
- Date of Examination: Friday 6th DECEMBER 2019
- Interview Date: Saturday 7th DECEMBER 2019
- Exam and Interview Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
- Venue: School Premises
Candidates are to come with the Print Out of their completed Application Form, Receipt and Writing materials to the Examination Hall on the Examination Date. Mobile Phones will not be allowed in the Examination Hall.
For further enquiry, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 08167565578, 08072660329.