Admission Results for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform all admission applicants to the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe that the admission results for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and available on the School Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING ADMISSION RESULT
- To check your admission result, Click Here to go to the admission section of the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe Portal.
- Scroll down on the admission information page and click the Check Admission Result button.
- On the Admission Result page, provide your Application Number or Examination Number (i.e. ESOM/BM/2020/010) and your Lastname (Surname) and click the Check Admission Result button.
- Your admission result will be presented to you after successfully providing the above mentioned details and you will be able to pay your Acceptance Fee.
Note that your admission may be withdrawn if you do not pay the Acceptance Fee to secure your admission as soon as possible.
For successful candidates, note that you are required to download and print the following documents from the Portal after you have made your acceptance fee payment:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt