School Fees Information for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform Students of ECWA School of Midwifery Egbe that all School Fees payments are now to be made online through the ECWA School of Midwifery Egbe Portal.
HOW TO PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES
1. New Students who have just gained admission and have paid their Acceptance Fees are to login on the Portal with their Application Number or Examination Numbers (i.e. starting with ESOM/BM/2020/….) as the Student No and their Lastname (Surname) in small letters as their Password. The password can always be changed by the student after he/she has successfully login on the Portal. Ensure that any password you change to will be easily remembered by you to avoid any issue.
2. After successful login on the Portal, the Student should use the Payments menu on the Student Dashboard, select the School Fees payment for the appropriate year and proceed to make the payment with his/her Bank ATM card. Please ensure that you have sufficient funds in the account attached to the Bank ATM card you are using for the payment.
3. The Payment Receipt can be downloaded from the Portal under the Payments menu on the Student Dashboard after successful payment. Students without appropriate or valid Passport Photograph on their Student Dashboard should ensure they upload the appropriate photograph before printing their Payment Receipt.
4. Note that the Deadline for Completion of School Fees Payment for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is 31st March 2020. Payment of School Fees for the Session are to be made in full. No part payment of school fees will be entertained.
5. Late School Fees Payment commences from 1st April 2020 to 30th April 2020 and attracts an extra Late Fee Payment charge of N 10,000.00