Admissions for the 2022/2023 Academic Session of the Basic Midwifery Programme at the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery, Egbe is now open.
Candidates are required to have West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) qualifications with credit in at least 5 subjects i.e English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Interested candidates are required to make payment with their Bank ATM card on the school website: https://www.ecwasom.net. Note that candidates are strongly advised to use valid and correct email address for their online application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process.
- After payment on the school website, Payment Reference will be send to the applicant email address. The applicant is to proceed by login to school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
- Applicants should print out the completed application form which must be submitted to school admin officer on arrival for entrance examination.
- Applications Online commences from Monday 9th August 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- Late Applications commence from 1st December 2021 to Tuesday 7th December 2021.
- Entrance Examination is on Wednesday 8th December 2021 at the School Premises by 9.00 AM
- Entrance Interview is on Thursday 9th December 2021 at the School Premises by 9.00 AM
Candidates are to come with the Print Out of their completed Application Form, Receipt and Writing materials to the Examination Hall on the Examination Date. Mobile Phones will not be allowed in the Examination Hall.
For further enquiry, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 08167565578, 08072660329.
2022/2023 Session Admission Application Is OnGoing!Apply for Admission